New and Old Posts

I will post all new videos and posts here. After 3 months, I will move all the pics into there respective catagories.

That will give a chance for my regular blog followers to keep up with the new stuff.

For all the new or revisiting blog readers that want to see my other postings - it will be available in the catagories.

Thank all of you for taking time to look at my blog, and I hope that you enjoy looking at it.

As for the videos - I will not be able to move them till I can find out how and if it will work that way.

:)

Friday, August 13, 2010

8-11-10 - To Close for comfort - Barelly Missed

 In this 2 min. video (Cam clipped to visor - better quality - might wanna lower volume - Radio playn a story about fire safety). Watch the Ryder truck - as soon as it jumps in left turn lane - look to the right......... I am hualing a 45,000 lbs Steel Coil loaded Suicide (pics of one will come at a later date and time). Loaded Sucide is when the "eye" (hole) is from left to right on trailer.  Meaning if not secured properly and the chains break in a hard stopping incident - the coil will roll off of flatbed -straight thru my truck like a steam roller -killing the driver and any body in front of the big truck hauling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment