New and Old Posts

I will post all new videos and posts here. After 3 months, I will move all the pics into there respective catagories.

That will give a chance for my regular blog followers to keep up with the new stuff.

For all the new or revisiting blog readers that want to see my other postings - it will be available in the catagories.

Thank all of you for taking time to look at my blog, and I hope that you enjoy looking at it.

As for the videos - I will not be able to move them till I can find out how and if it will work that way.

:)

Monday, October 15, 2012

Load of Rebar

10-02-12

Load of 50 ft Rebar.


I use a 48ft. trailer. 
There is a foot overhang  
on the front and back ends of the trailer. 



2 Forklifts are unloading
 1 bundle at a time. 
I have to pull up and then back up,
 in between each bundle 
being picked up.



A look of their finished product.



No comments:

Post a Comment