New and Old Posts

I will post all new videos and posts here. After 3 months, I will move all the pics into there respective catagories.

That will give a chance for my regular blog followers to keep up with the new stuff.

For all the new or revisiting blog readers that want to see my other postings - it will be available in the catagories.

Thank all of you for taking time to look at my blog, and I hope that you enjoy looking at it.

As for the videos - I will not be able to move them till I can find out how and if it will work that way.

:)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8-10-10 got unloaded and sent to Columbus, Mississippi to wait For a load

       After unloading the load of Rebar. I was sent down to Columbus, Mississippi to wait for a load. I got dispatched on a load to pick up on 8-11-10 at 7a.m. the  Delivery in Lake City, Fla on 8-12-10. So I am stuck in a lil fuel stop till the am but at least I have a good wifi signal. No pic's today but I have a lil video that I will post.  ---- Video is not as great on viewing angle but it gives a good ideal of what I deal with and if you watch the mirror you can see some of whats goin on behind me. Remember it is my first video posting :).
     It is a 15 minute video.

No comments:

Post a Comment