New and Old Posts

I will post all new videos and posts here. After 3 months, I will move all the pics into there respective catagories.

That will give a chance for my regular blog followers to keep up with the new stuff.

For all the new or revisiting blog readers that want to see my other postings - it will be available in the catagories.

Thank all of you for taking time to look at my blog, and I hope that you enjoy looking at it.

As for the videos - I will not be able to move them till I can find out how and if it will work that way.

:)

Saturday, November 20, 2010

11-07-08 old pics from incident - i entered a customer on wrong road

      I entered into customer and made a mistake on my entrance. They called company and said that I had killed their shrubs. Its a very good thing that I took pics. I admit I ran over these curbs. I admit i am at fault. I do not except the responsibility of killing these shrubs/plants. Pics was takin less than 30 mins after running over these curbs.
Also in the pics is a glass bottle that had never been touched by my truck - layingin a tire track. See if you agree or disagree. Mt truck is pictured in the last pic - A white freightliner pulling a 53ft dry box.












No comments:

Post a Comment