New and Old Posts

I will post all new videos and posts here. After 3 months, I will move all the pics into there respective catagories.

That will give a chance for my regular blog followers to keep up with the new stuff.

For all the new or revisiting blog readers that want to see my other postings - it will be available in the catagories.

Thank all of you for taking time to look at my blog, and I hope that you enjoy looking at it.

As for the videos - I will not be able to move them till I can find out how and if it will work that way.

:)

Sunday, December 12, 2010

3 old camera phone pics from 2008 - 2 layovers and 1 house being moved on a 2 lane road

4-18-08
 18 wheeler layover on ramp.


4-25-08
18 wheeler - layover in the median.



8-07-10
House being moved on a 2-lane road.
This house was actual being moved at 5 mph.
 I had to go around it on a very small 2 lane road.

No comments:

Post a Comment